Medicare CodeK0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
Weight Capacity300 lbs
Maximum Speed (3)Up to 3.7 mph
Operating Range (3,6)Up to 8.7 miles (std), 10.9 miles with extended range
Ground Clearance (1)1.8" at motor, 1.7" at anti-tip, 2.7" at foot bracket
Turning Radius (1)25.5"
Type Batteries18 Ah, 12 V, deep-cycle (2 required)
ColorsAmber Orange, Rose Quartz, Citrine Yellow, Sapphire Blue, Ruby Red, Pearl White
Standard Electronics40 amp, PG GC3 (non-programmable)
Braking System"Intelligent Braking" (electronic regenerative, disc park brake)
Battery Charger2 Amp
Length (1,2)28.5" without front rigging, 33" with front rigging
Number of Seat Height AdjustmentsN/A
Size of IncrementsN/A
Weight Without Batteries (3)(5)N/A
Standard Seat Weight30 lbs.
Weight of Heaviest Piece (4)36 lbs. (rear)
Battery weight (5)14 lbs. each
Drive Tires:9" solid
Rear3" solid anti-tips
Front6" solid casters
Standard Seat:Compact, Foldable
Width x Depth18" x 17"
Drive Train13 Month Warranty
Electronics13 Month Warranty
1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2. Without front riggings.
3. Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4. Does not include seat or battery weights.
5. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.