Medicare CodeK0899 HCPCS codes provided should not be considered as legal advice and do not guarantee reimbursement. DME providers are responsible for determining appropriate billing codes when submitting for insurance reimbursement
Weight Capacity250 lbs
Maximum Speed (1)3.6 mph
Operating Range (1)Up to 9.6 miles (standard) / Up to 5.7 miles (optional travel battery)
Ground Clearance (3)3" at motor
Type Batteries (3)(1) 24V 18Ah Lithium ion (standard) / (1) 25.2V 10.4 Ah Lithium-Ion (optional travel battery)
Drivetrain2X 180W brushed motors
Standard Electronics50 amp PG VSI
Dual Braking SystemRegenerative and electromechanical
Battery Charger2 Amp
Seat-to-Foot Platform Height14.5"
Number of Seat Height AdjustmentsN/A
Size of IncrementsN/A
Weight of Unit (assembled)60 lbs.
Heaviest Piece When Disassembled (3)N/A
Weight of Heaviest Piece54 lbs. (unit does not disassemble)
Battery pack weight (4)7 lbs.(standard) / 5.2 (optional travel battery)
Drive Tires:12" Pneumatic drive
Standard Seat:Material: Gray, Foam
Width x Depth17.5" x 16.5"
Drive Train13 Month Warranty
Electronics13 Month Warranty
1. Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. This specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 10%.
2. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, MC Vol2, Section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
3. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 3%.
4. Battery weight may vary based on battery manufacturer.
5. Includes standard seat weight.