Medicare CodeK0899 HCPCS codes provided should not be considered as legal advice and do not guarantee reimbursement. DME providers are responsible for determining appropriate billing codes when submitting for insurance reimbursement
Weight Capacity300 lbs
Maximum Speed (3)4 mph
Operating Range (3,6)Up to 13 miles
Ground Clearance (1)1.5"
Turning Radius (1)24.75"
Type Batteries12 volt, U-1 (2 required)
ColorsJazzy Red, Jazzy Blue
DrivetrainTwo-motor, in-line, front-wheel drive
Standard Electronics40 amp, PG GC 3
Braking SystemIntelligent braking (electronic, regenerative disc brakes)
Battery Charger3.5 Amp
High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range21.5" - 23.5"
Number of Seat Height AdjustmentsN/A
Size of IncrementsN/A
Weight of Unit (assembled)167.5 lbs
Standard Seat Weight43 lbs
Weight of Heaviest Piece (4)69 lbs.
Battery weight (5)25 lbs.each
Rear6" solid casters
Front3" solid casters
Width x Depth18" x 18" - 20"
High-Back Seat (max. size)20"W - 20"W
Drive Train13 Month Warranty
Electronics13 Month Warranty
Battery13 Month Warranty
1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2. Without front riggings.
3. Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4. Does not include seat or battery weights.
5. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.