Medicare CodeK0899 - POWER MOBILITY DEVICE, NOT CODED BY DME PDAC OR DOES NOT MEET CRITERIA
Weight Capacity400 lbs.
Standard ColorsCandy Apple Red, Viper Blue
SuspensionFront and rear
Maximum Speed (1)Up to 14 mph
Operating Range (1,2) (Max.)19 miles (up to 400 lbs. and full speed) / 31 miles (up to 220 lbs. and at low speed)
Ground Clearance (3)3.5" at center of frame
Turning Radius (3)60"
Type Batteries (4,5)(2)75 (AH)
Seat to Deck19"
Weight (w/o Batteries) (3,6): 208 lbs.
Weight of Heaviest Piece (2)(unit does not disassemble)
Battery Weight 53 lbs. each
Seat typeHigh back (100° Limited Recline)
Width x Depth20" x 18"
Warranty:2 Years Limited
1. Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
2. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%).
3. AGM or gel cell type required.
4. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
5. Battery weight may vary based on battery manufacturer.