Medicare CodeK0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
Weight Capacity375 lbs.
Standard ColorsGrey Street, True Blue
SuspensionFront & Rear
Maximum SpeedUp to 5 mph
Operating Range (1,2) (Max.)Up to 13 miles
Ground Clearance3.5" at mid-frame
Type Batteries(2) U1 Batteries
Battery Charger3.5 amp
Seat to Deck15"-18"
Weight (w/o Batteries)(3): 132 lbs.
Weight of Heaviest Piece (3,5)57 lbs. (front section)
Battery Weight (4)25 lbs. each
Seat typeFoldable, Molded, Plastic
Width x Depth20" x 18"
Drive Train2 Years Limited
Electronics2 Years Limited
1. Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
2. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, MC Vol2, Section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
3. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 3%.
4. Battery weight may vary based on battery manufacturer.
5. Includes standard seat weight.