When a VA patient needs a stairlift or other mobility equipment, the VA reaches out to us for quotes, inspections, equipment,
installation, and service. For over a decade, Mobility Plus has served VA patients and government employees with the freedom of
mobility offered by our products.
Here is how the VA system works:
- Veteran needs a mobility product.
- VA physician or physical therapist places the order with the VAs Prosthetics Department.
- VA Prosthetics Department will request a quotation directly from Mobility Plus.
- Mobility Plus will visit the veteran's location and measure and photograph the project.
- Mobility Plus will prepare the VA quote and submit to the VA.
- Upon approval the VA will contact Mobility Plus and send a Purchase Order.
- Mobility Plus will have the equipment shipped.
- Mobility Plus will return to veteran's home and provide installation and training.
- Whether you’re a veteran or a civilian, we can help.